Stainless Steel Manual Clamped Butterfly Valve (ISO-No. RD0212)
|FOB Price:||US $50-172 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-172/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||in Carton, Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RD0212
- Connection Form: Clamped
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Vmq, FPM, EPDM,PTFE
- Application: Water Industrial Usage, Food,Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Industry
- Sealing Material (Standard): Vmq
- Working Temperature of Vmq: -50 to 180 Degree Celsius
- Working Temperature of FPM: -30 to 230 Degree Celsius
- Surface Treatment: More Than or Equal to 0.8-1.6 Micrometer
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Orbit
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Working Pressure: 0-10bar
- Sealing Material (Option): EPDM/FPM
- Working Temperature of EPDM: -20 to 135 Degree Celsius
- Inside Surface Treatment: More Than or Equal to 0.4-0.8 Micrometer
- Trademark: NUOMENG, OEM
- Origin: China
The series of this valve is a kind of sanitary manual which are widely used in stainless steel pipeline system to control and regulate medium flow.
This kind of valve are handled by manual. NUOMENG offers three types handle, such as stainless steel muti-position handle, plastic muti-position handle, and pulling handle.
Muti-position handle regullates the valve by 15 degree in its open or close 12 seats achiening control of medium flow purpose.
Pulling handle regulates the valve through four multi-function positioning, in its open or close four position, also achieves control of medium flow purpose.
Steel parts: Stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316L
Seal: Silicone(VMQ), Fluoroelastomer(FPM), EPDM
Various standards of valves can be provide can be provided to clients: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO/IDF, BS/RJ, ASME/BPE etc.
The parts of valve includes two pieces body of valve, disc, gasket of valve disc, bush, and the entire valve is assemble together with bolts and nuts.