Sanitary Stainless Steel Welded Check Valve (RZ13-SMS-No. RZ4121)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
- Model NO.: RZ4121
- Connection Form: Welding
- Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
- Sealing Form: Gland Packings Globe Valve
- Standard: SMS
- Sealing Material (Standard): EPDM
- Working Temperature of EPDM: -20 to 135 Degree Celsius
- Working Temperature of FPM: -30 to 230 Degree Celsius
- Maximum Pressure of Conveying Material: 800kpa
- Transport Package: in Carton, Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure: Elevated
- Function: Ddcv Double Lobe
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Application: Water Industrial Usage, Food,Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Industry
- Sealing Material (Option): Vmq,FPM
- Working Temperature of Vmq: -50 to 180 Degree Celsius
- Working Pressure: 200-600kpa
- Trademark: NUOMENG, OEM
- Specification: SMS
- HS Code: 8481300000
This type of check valves are used to stainless steel pipe line system, in order to prevent the fluid flowing back.
Check valve is a type of valve which open or close reply on the medium flow itself. The check valve disc will open when the pressure of stem bottom exceed the stem above. The check valve disc will close when the two pressure are equaled. So that the flow goes one way in the pipeline, and prevent the fluid flowing back, avoid the accidents.
Various standards of valves can be provided to clients: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO/IDF, BS/RJT, ASME/BPE etc.
The body of check valve is divided into two parts, they are together by the clamp, and also use a special gasket for seal. A guide discs and four guide bar are used to guide the spring, which equipped with spindle with O type seal. This type of check valve connection: weld, clamp, and male. All check valves are suitable for all kinds of pipeline connections.
If the check valves are installed in a vertical pipe, it needs approximately equal pressure 6Kpa to open. Maximum pressure for conveying material is 1000Kpa. Using temperature scope for -10 to140 degree celsius.
Steel Parts: 304, 316L
Seal: VMQ, FPM, EPDM